Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
- The use of Save Foods, Inc.’s (“SAFO”) website and information and content associated therewith or accessed through it (collectively, “Website” or the “Website Materials”) is entirely at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that all Website Materials are being provided to you on an “as is” basis, without any warranties or performance assurances or guarantees of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory (including without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement, or any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- Without derogating from the forgoing, SAFO does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness, or usefulness of any information, programs, products, or services or other material provided through the Website and SAFO shall have no liability of any kind for the use of or inability to use the Website or any product or service associated therewith, nor does SAFO make any warranty or guarantee that the Website (i) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free of or secure from bugs, errors, viruses or other defects, (ii) will be free of interference with your enjoyment of it; (iii) will meet your requirements; (iv) will interoperate or be compatible with any other application. In no event will SAFO be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information contained on or provided through the Website. Certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of, or limitations on, implied warranties or the limitations on the applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
- The Website Material is provided for informational purposes only.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall SAFO, its directors, subsidiaries, employees or agents or the SAFO’s licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or liabilities whatsoever or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, revenues, profits, savings or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use the Website and/or any content thereof and/or any Website Materials contained in or accessed through the Website, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance on any information obtained through the Website or resulting from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or other theory, even if SAFO has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow a limitation of liability for death, personal injury, fraudulent misrepresentations or certain intentional or negligent acts, or violation of specific statutes, or the limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so some or all of the above limitations of liability may not apply to you.
- In no event shall the aggregate liability of SAFO to you, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, exceed the amount actually paid by you, if any, to SAFO for the Services or ten united states dollars ($10) (the higher of). This limitation applies but is not limited to anything related to the Website or content or materials made available through Website.
SAFO IS A PUBLIC TRADED COMPANY. FOR THE FULL, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION WITH RESCPRCT TO THE COMPANY AND ITS ACTIVITIES, PLEASE VISIT: https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/SAFO/disclosure
©2019 All Rights Reserved to SAVE FOODS | Disclaimer
Made with ❤ by Shiran Waldman Creative